Van den Berg Bouwkundigen fully respects the privacy of its clients, in particular their rights with regard to the automated processing of personal data. For reasons of complete transparency, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose and the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights to the best of their ability.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
The privacy statement made available to you is the only applicable version until a new version replaces the current version.
Responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter also referred to as 'the manager'): Van den Berg Bouwkundigen tel.: +31 88 600 67 70, established at Dorpsweg 103, 8271 BL IJsselmuiden, Chamber of Commerce number: 01104320.
1. Your personal data are collected by Van den Berg Bouwkundigen. Personal data is defined as: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements that are characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
2. We process the following categories of personal data about you:
Email address(es)/phone number(s)
We don't just collect your personal data. Your personal data is processed to provide a better service to you and to maintain relations with you.
Your personal data will be registered in an (electronic) (a) register.
1. On the basis of Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b AVG everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or delete his personal data or to restrict the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data transfer. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Any request to do so must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have signed and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive an answer to your request within 1 month after the request has been submitted. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
In the event of a violation of any law or regulation, of which the data subject is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the manager, these data will be provided to them following an explicit and reasoned request by those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
1. You can receive commercial offers from the administrator, if you have given your permission. If you no longer wish to receive these, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com
2. Your data will not be used by the manager's partners for commercial purposes.
The data collected by the administrator will be used and kept for the duration as determined by law.
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the manager's place of business shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes relating to these terms and conditions, unless a statutory exception applies.
For requests, questions, product information or more information, please contact the secretariat, firstname.lastname@example.org or on +31 88 600 67 70. This privacy statement applies from 15 October 2018 until further notice.